An Architect, 3D Artist & Special Content Creator. Technically & aesthetically skilled. Familiar with CAD software, parametrical 3D design, visualisation, motion graphics, animation, video producing & site-specific art installations.
Found his way through the dynamic, flexible, fast-changing environment when joining Prusa Reseach (3D printers producer) in an early stage. Later the company became the world biggest 3D desktop printer manufacturer and the fastest growing company in Central & Eastern Europe.
aecom | LONDON UK | 9/2019 – PRESENT | HTTPS://WWW.aecom.COM/
ARCHITECT, COMPUTATIONal DESIGNER
- Working on the high quality inspiring Conceptual Design of new architectural projects
- Carrying assignments to completion across all RIBA Stages, meeting project objectives, professional standards, policies, and procedures
- Providing design services from advanced 3D parametric modeling to visualizations and graphic design
Design International | London UK | 9/2019 – 3/2020 | https://www.designinternational.com/
Architect, Computational Designer
- Workes on concept ideas, feasibility studies, competition entries. Supports the team with a high level of computational design.
- Directed & edited showcase videos and teasers to present and explain project key points, which resulted in signing the contract with the client.
- Model making – Data preparing and 3D printing and manufacturing
Fabrilium | Prague CZE | 3/2019 – 12/2019 | https://www.fabrilium.cz/
Art Director, Designer, R&D, Marketing
- Co-founded team that focused on CONCRETE 3D printing. Used his experience to develop the 3D concrete printer and the material.
- Set up the manufacturing processes. Designed and
prepared objects for 3D printing.
- Directed Visual presentation, Web & Social Media.
PRUSA RESEARCH | Prague CZ | 9/2015 – present | www.prusa3d.com
Art Director / Special Content Creator / Project Manager
Covers multiple creative/technical/art/content positions while starting new projects and setting up new guidelines.
- Directing promo videos and animations showing the revolutionary features of new products, while the products are still in development. Accelerates the hype and pre-sells. Responsible for the storyline, video shooting, 3D visualisations, cut, credits and postproduction.
- Creating tutorials and step-by-step visuals guidlines and educational videos for buyers which results in higher customer engagement and maximised Company’s ROI. Number of complaints and claims for replacements decreases in a significant rate.
- Launching high-quality content (Videos, blog posts, 3D models) that enhance the reputation of the company and builds up customers trust. Developing blog posts for our product usage which result in strengthening relationship with our audience.
- Organising installations of booths at trade fairs. Establishing the company visual presentation. Executing the creation of technical drawings and manufacturing.
- Designing 3D models for 3D printing used for launching high-quality content and integrating into the manufacturing process.
- Coordinating the development of our company’s online community platform for designers and makers. Responsible for shaping of 3D models database. Managing designers, programmers and future users.
- Delivering company visual communication including inventing graphic designs and marketing tools.
Austin-Smith:Lord | Glasgow UK | 6/2015 – 9/2015| http://www.austinsmithlord.com
- Collaborated on master plans for Castlehill, West Morning side and Royal George. Charted urbanism interlinks, formulated improvements and edited final presentation to the City Council.
- Designed vision for Saltcoats public realm. Developed a concept, analysed relations in the shared space, implemented ideas, prepared and collected the submission.
The entry was awarded the first prize.
- Accelerated Glasgow Subway Public Transport refurbishment. Initiated visualisations for authorisation approval.
Monom Works | Prague CZ | 5/2013 – 1/2015|
- Introduced principal ideas mostly for designing interiors of IT business companies.
- Facilitated designs itself; transferred them into visualisations and production drawings.
- Supervised contractors and guided the construction.
- Designed PET(S)CULPT – 3D printed kinetic statue and coordinated the first in the world crowd 3D print from re-cycled PET material.
- Researched and developed symmetrical 3D aesthetical structures which resulted in various rendered animations and wall sculptures.
- Edited and created Motion Graphic assets to support campaigns.
- Custom 3D modeling and 3D printing
2010 – 2017
CZECH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, PRAGUE | ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISM |
[ Bc. & Ing. Arch. degree ]
ACADEMY OF ARTS, PRAGUE | ARCHITECTURE STUDIO 3 |
STRATHCLYDE UNIVERSITY, GLASGOW | DEP. OF ARCH. AND TOWN PLANING |
2011 | Space Architecture | CTU Faculty of Architecture | project
2013 | Experimental Architecture Biennial | Jaroslav Frágner Gallery Prague | project FRACT
2013 | Hradčanská 150m | Galerie Chodník Praha 6 | project Hradčanská 150m
2016 | The Portent of Light | Meet factory Prague | project Repulse
2014 | 3rd place | Architectural competition | MONOM WORKS | Marketplace Kladno
2015 | 1st prize | Architectural competition | AUSTIN-SMITH:LORD | SALTCOATS PUBLIC SPACE
2016 | 3rd Czech finalist | INSPIRELLI AWARDS | SCAR
2016 | 3rd place | Architectural competition | New Litvínov Brigde
2013 | magazine ARCHITECT | preparation phase for the bachelor project FRACT
2013 | AOC Hradčanská 150m | Praha : Zlatý řez ; Fakulta architektury ČVUT v Praze | ISBN 978-80-903826-6-4
2015 | eVolo | project Symmetryscope
2019 | ALFA bulletin | project Digital Rococo